End of lease pest control is a mandatory service that needs to be get done if you are vacating your rented property or renting your property to someone else. This service ensures that the property is in a clean condition and free of pests for the next occupants. Living alongside pests is not possible and it is not okay to expose the new occupants to pests. Hire professionals for the end of lease cleaning for better outcomes. Connect with expert pest control team for an appointment for end of lease pest control Bendigo. Our team will eliminate pest infestations from your property completely before you can handover the property to the new occupant.
Same Day Pest Control Bendigo is a well-known and reputed company offering consistent and best end of lease pest control services Bendigo. We strive to provide our customers with 100% customer satisfaction with our first-rate services. Listed ahead are our services delivered to our clientele:
1. We provide extremely affordable and reliable end of lease pest control services. As we realize there are a lot of other expenses also involved with moving into a property or putting one on rent. Connect with us if you have been looking for end of lease services that are economical and those that do not require you to spend a bomb.
2. We also have emergency and same day services in our pest control service range. You can speak to our team whenever you need end of lease pest control services for your rented property or while renting out your own property. We would be glad to provide our assistance to you.
3. We are open to working round the clock and our staff is ready to complete the assignments and take care of all our customer requirements promptly.
4. Our services can be opted for on weekends and public holidays too. Hence scheduling an appointment for end of lease pest control service is possible according to the time and availability of our clients.
5. Our team is more than happy to resolve any issues in the period after the pest control without charging you a penny. So, if you have found any issues in our work after the pest control is done, our team will happily come to your place to look into the issue and resolve it to the best of their capacity.
6. Our pest control experts and end of lease pest control teams are well-aware that every property and the pest infestation in them are different. Hence, we deliver tailored pest control solutions after checking the property thoroughly.
The provisions for the same are mentioned in the rent agreement. Generally, if you are living in the rented property and are moving out then you need to have the house pest treated before giving it over to the owner. So, for better clarity you need to go over the agreement and have a word with the owner of the property regarding the end of lease service. Vacating the property and handing it back in a pest-free state is necessary to prevent any legal problems in future. Get in touch with pest control service team to get excellent end of lease pest control for your property.
You need to have a discussion with the landlord or property-owner regarding bearing of financial costs of the end of lease pest control. The financial-related clauses are also mentioned in the rent agreement which you need to read properly beforehand and speak to the property-owner.
If you are a lessee and are opting for the end of lease pest control, then you should have photographs of the place taken before the pest control and after the place is pest controlled for showing to the landlord. Those photographs would also serve as proof if in any case the landlord denies completion of pest control in future.
Why Choose Same Day Pest Control Bendigo for End of Lease Pest Control?
End of least pest control should be done by a company that has experienced and competent teams in place for finding and eliminating various types of pests. Same Day Pest Control Bendigo has a team of experienced and highly competent individuals with extensive knowledge of identifying and removing all varieties of pests from Australian homes. So, get in touch with us to get high quality and affordable services. Connect with us to get our end of lease pest control services today!
1. Why am I required to get end of lease pest control done from a professional pest controller?
It is necessary to be done as it is a mandatory requirement in every rental agreement. It is also necessary when there was a pet in your property living with you. The property should be clean and free of any dirty pests for the new occupants of the place after you vacate it.
2. Is it possible to do the pest control yourself before vacating and handing over the property?
No, doing so is not possible as well as advisable. As end of lease pest control needs to be done by certified Pest control Golden Square professionals. It involves elimination of all pests which can be done only by experienced pest control experts with proficiency.
3. Can you give me an appointment for end of lease pest control for my Bendigo home on an emergency basis?
Yes. Our teams work round the clock and also provide same day and emergency end of lease pest control services.
4. What happens if I do not get the end of lease pest control done?
If you do not get the end of lease pest control done, you may attract legal action which would be costlier along with the other charges listed in the rental agreement.